Didn't I just ponder this a few weeks ago:
Since April Our Government has been sending non-lethal items to the Syrian Rebels, including 43 brand new Toyota Hilux Trucks. And since ISIS and those same Syrian Rebels have pretty much joined forces-guess who is now sporting around in trucks that we bought?
Anyone else find this wonky, that we can not purchase these trucks in the USA for ourselvess. But we did for these terrorists? They should have chosen Chevys, at least then they would have been equipped wth On-Star, for easy tracking..
Read it Here...
-JUGM
PS: Short Hiatus over. : )

oh dear gawd Gurlie....somebody somewhere has got to stop this insanity! and where i can i get one of them trucks?
ReplyDeletemuch love to you and yours always. your friend,
kymber
I know! I wish we could buy one..but the EPA has deemed them, unhealthy for us to buy.. sucks!
DeleteI'm with kymber, I want one or two for my militia. Glad your back....
ReplyDeleteYou know me...can't ever stay away for too long..lol
DeleteI 'think' they know how to disable OnStar now... sigh... And you're right, it DOES go right through their hands to the bad guys...
ReplyDeletewell it is messed up that this administration has said we can't buy them here, but it is okay for us to send them to Syria... one of those things that makes you disgruntled..
DeleteWe never learn. The best equipment won't help people without the courage to use it. They should give all that stuff to the Kurds. As it is now, everything we sent to the Kurds has to go through Baghdad, to support the fiction that there is an undivided country called Iraq. The Iraqis don't want the Kurds to have it, because they know the Kurds want their own country. So they give the gear to Sadr's militia, our sworn enemies. Even the Europeans know the score and are delivering aid to the Kurds direct.
ReplyDeleteGiving anything to "militias" in Syria is ridiculous. They don't know what side they are on, and if they did, it changes periodically. Obama and his coterie of political hacks have to be the most clueless bums in the White House since Jimmy Carter.
fiction indeed Harry... Obama and his staff have trumped Carter by a long shot.
DeleteI know you probably don't watch, but his daughter little Sasha Obama is going to be on ABC's Dancing with the stars starting tomorrow night...now I ask you? Where will his attention go ? To world matter, or his daughter competing on a show?
Oh, God. I think I am going to be sick....... They better let her win everything or they will be having tax problems big time. Or the FBI will Waco their behinds.
DeleteI know Harry! I wondered about that as, well. Or are people going to vote for her because she is a little kid, and the Prez's daughter.... Imagine the secret service, and the security the audience will have to go through... uggggg
DeleteJUGM,
ReplyDeleteI will have to 3rd what Kymber said above!!!
Are you kidding me, the Pres., daughter is on dancing with the stars?
How ridiculous, I guess we know where our tax monies going.
Yea..she is like 12-13 yrs. old. and dancing on it. I know where his focus will be...It starts tonight. Kind of want to watch to see how she actually does. I liked last seasons with Meryl Davis...
Delete