The second one is epic!
I love that one too! Soooooo un-PC!
Yea..Senior loved that one,and the last one...too funny..
the second pic is great but i laughed the hardest at the first one - bahahahah!your friend,kymber
I liked that one as well...it looks like our dog, and I could actaully see him doing something like that...
Good morning Glock Mom...If you want , send me an email and Ill forward you my header pic.I just found it online :)All the best!
The second one is epic!
ReplyDeleteI love that one too! Soooooo un-PC!
DeleteYea..Senior loved that one,and the last one...too funny..
Deletethe second pic is great but i laughed the hardest at the first one - bahahahah!
ReplyDeleteyour friend,
kymber
I liked that one as well...it looks like our dog, and I could actaully see him doing something like that...
DeleteGood morning Glock Mom...
ReplyDeleteIf you want , send me an email and Ill forward you my header pic.
I just found it online :)
All the best!