Back in the 70's when I was first married, I went on the pill as we were not ready to start our family. We had no insurance, no great income. I worked part time at a Waffle House while I finished school. I think I made $5.00 a shift plus tips. You weren't paid by the hour at restaurants back then, you relied on tips to make up for the difference. I still managed to pay for a visit to my gynecologist and purchase my birth control pills. All I can say about these women grumbling about the cost. They need to learn to keep their legs closed until they are ready for marriage and a family.
When I quit work 16 years ago to care for my son I lost my insurance. I am basically healthy but I still have routine doctors visits and occasionally a sickness I can't fix at home. Guess what???....I pay for my care. Medical expenses is figured into our budget. I don't expect any tax payer to take care of me.
Amen! and if they can't keep the lock on their legs, then they need to carry themselves down to the local pharmacy and make the Man where a Raincoat... cause its Way Cheaper!
I keep hearing the argument "Oh, maybe she just needed it for hormone balance, blah blah blah." Okay, if she needed estrogen for a doctors determination that her imbalance required supplement, why was it not specifically addressed as such?
If that is what she needed it for, and being the flamming liberal that she is, then you would think she would want something all natural, and not a medical supplement for estrogen replacement... uggggg that woman!
Amen Sister!
ReplyDeleteBack in the 70's when I was first married, I went on the pill as we were not ready to start our family. We had no insurance, no great income. I worked part time at a Waffle House while I finished school. I think I made $5.00 a shift plus tips. You weren't paid by the hour at restaurants back then, you relied on tips to make up for the difference. I still managed to pay for a visit to my gynecologist and purchase my birth control pills. All I can say about these women grumbling about the cost. They need to learn to keep their legs closed until they are ready for marriage and a family.
ReplyDeleteWhen I quit work 16 years ago to care for my son I lost my insurance. I am basically healthy but I still have routine doctors visits and occasionally a sickness I can't fix at home. Guess what???....I pay for my care. Medical expenses is figured into our budget. I don't expect any tax payer to take care of me.
Amen! and if they can't keep the lock on their legs, then they need to carry themselves down to the local pharmacy and make the Man where a Raincoat... cause its Way Cheaper!
DeleteLife would be better if we all lived up to "The Most Interesting Man in the World."
ReplyDeleteOh you ladies are funny. "Be a sweetie and wrap your meaty" ;)
ReplyDeleteI keep hearing the argument "Oh, maybe she just needed it for hormone balance, blah blah blah." Okay, if she needed estrogen for a doctors determination that her imbalance required supplement, why was it not specifically addressed as such?
ReplyDeleteIf that is what she needed it for, and being the flamming liberal that she is, then you would think she would want something all natural, and not a medical supplement for estrogen replacement... uggggg that woman!
Delete