Let me get this straight... We are Laying off our Military, We are cutting their healthcare to shreds.There are millions of people out of work in this country, gas prices are through the roof, We are borrowing from China...but somehow we have the 5 million dollars to pay in essence-a Ransom -to Egypt? What BS is this?
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/03/01/us-buys-freedom-for-rights-workers-on-trial-in-egypt/
Don't forget the new, almost million dollar soccer field for the Guantanamo Bay detention camp.
ReplyDeleteEverything is backwards as the good book says it will be in the final days.
I know...what the heck is that all about? I also heard some basketball courts were thrown in the deal as well...
DeleteBut these were children of "important" people.
ReplyDeleteYea cause we all know, had it been one of our kids..BO would have let them rot. I wonder who were the parents....
DeleteOne of them was the son of the current Secretary of Transportation Ray Lahood.
Deleteyep...See! Money talks... Must be nice to have parents in high places..
DeleteThe new normal under that Idiot in D.C.
ReplyDeletejust more screwed up priorities of his...
DeleteOne more way to demoralize our service men and
ReplyDeleteshame our country. Down trodden people are better slaves.
Welcome Poniegirl- thanks for stopping by.
Deletethe administration has an assault out against our military, and agreed the down trodden do make better slaves..and remember slaves were never allowed to firearms either..so that will be next.
Agreed we are on a fast path to that end. Reviewing your post I believe our ideas on the current economic/political environment are similar.
ReplyDeleteYes it does seem like we are on the same page... At least I know I am not alone in my thinking.. : )
Delete