Oh the out rage and debate that is being sparked after Jane Fonda has been tapped to play Nancy Reagan in a new movie entitled "The Butler" ..... What is worse for me is that Oprah has been asked to act in it as well..surprisingly she WILL NOT be playing Michelle Obama..
http://foxnewsinsider.com/2012/03/27/debate-outrage-growing-over-hanoi-jane-fonda-being-cast-as-nancy-reagan-in-new-film/

Ok, I don't like Jane, but the bigger issue is I didn't know you had a blog! I checked your profile before and nothing popped up. Well, I found you now, so there is no escaping me.
ReplyDeleteOh Yeah~ Ive been here since July.. : ) Welcome to my little site...Its a blog about everything....
Deletei am going to skip commenting on Hanoi Jane and just say that i check your blog daily and love it! and that's me over and out!
ReplyDeleteyour friend,
kymber
awwww Kymber.. Thanks! : )
DeleteAwe cute little Janie tagging along after Meryl Streep got praised to for slandering an 80's conservative in film.
ReplyDeleteI think they are all "Closet Conservatives" but I am waiting on the day when Susan Sarandan plays "Laura Bush" in the George W Story.. : )
DeleteThey just chose her out of spite.
ReplyDeleteThis is blasphemy and wrong on so many levels.
Amen to that one Matt!
Delete