Wednesday, March 28, 2012

What is Your Favorite Gun ?

Today over on the "Anything About Guns Blog" they are asking what is your favorite gun to shoot and why?


The only weapon to serve as: Judge, Jury and Executioner...

For me, My All time favorite is My Taurus Judge. It is completely Bad @$$ .  I use to carry it as my concealed gun, but as much As I love him, it was just too heavy. So that is when I got my Glock. Now my Judge is used as a home defense gun, as it takes both 410 shotgun shells and .45 Colt. . It  has a  rifled barrel, so it doesnt come under the  ultra-restricted classification of a short barreled shot gun, As long as I use .45 in it, I can freely shoot it at my indoor range.

 I have taken it to a private out door range on several occassions and shot spaghetti squash and watermelons with it, Doing this gave me the advantage of seeing what shooting with a shotgun shell at close range can do to  a potential attacker. The Judge renders a different kind of stopping trauma because the energy developed by the pellets is more broad and instantaneous...In other words: It creates one heck of a mess and can certainly ruin a persons day.

So, now I pass the question off to all my good followers and those who are not...You have heard about my favorite gun, what is yours?

10 comments:

  1. The Smart-A** answer is the one I have in my hand when I desperately need one...

    Beyond that I would say my Ruger GP-100 (.357) 4". It's built like a tank.

    I also have a Sig 228 (9mm) that is an awesome shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Yea Matt... I know that too! Ha ha ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite is my cz-52 I actually when into detail why here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yea.. you told me that before when I was posting about Seniors PPS

      Delete
  4. Mine is the one I don't own yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not even a sling shot Rob? poor thing...we got to change that.

      Delete
    2. I wish I had one. I have some neighbors I would love to piss off, but they are too damn close. Why?? Because its time for our "Wednesday night lets get drunk outside and pay our music load" party. Been one every week for the last few weeks. OLD FAST !!!

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete