Saturday, September 3, 2011

Boys Imaginations....

As I am sitting here thinking of something to blog about today, I am hearing our Two boys in the kitchen playing with their toy soldiers.
Let it be known that our youngest, repeats EVERYTHING he hears. So Hubby and I do have to be careful what we say, and I guess after hearing the following conversation, I need to be a bit more cautious:

Older one: “let’s line up our soldiers and shoot their guns”
Younger one: “Okay, let’s clean the city out of democrats”
Older one: “oh no the democrats are taking over”
Younger one: “Some democrats just killed the autobots”!
Older one: “Then we need to get more army guys to get the democrats”
Younger One: "lets get those bad democrats and put em in jail for killing autobots! BAM BAM BAM!!!..

So I leave the computer to go see their battle, and they have every possible soldier and transformer they own lined up in attack formation….  Gotta love kids and their imaginations!

5 comments:

  1. LOL! kids can be fascinating! I remember well some of the things repeated by my kids! thanks for sharing....now go help them get them democrats! hahahahahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Picture me smiling here - I'm so proud of those two.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kellie- yes kids are fascinating especially our youngest- he says the darndest things sometimes.
    Stephen- Yes they also make a mother proud
    Joe- the fruit don't fall far from the tree when it come to these two. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Stephen. I'm proud of the choices you help them make now. And that they have their priorities straight. Puts a big smile on my face.

    Just remind them that Democrats are like zombies-- always double-tap, just to make sure.

    ReplyDelete