Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The Bradys Visit the White House.

 Not long ago and not heard in the Mainstream media was a special visit to the White House by Jim and Sarah Brady—yes the Brady Bill people. Apparently BO has promised the Brady’s that he is working “under the radar” on new Gun control measures.

Everyone by now knows about the small arms treaty the U.N is working on. This is what Obama means by “under the radar” he is letting the U.N do his dirty work. The measure should be ready by July 2012 and sent to the White House for ratification.
However we Americans aren’t that naïve and know that you need a 2/3 vote in the Senate for it to pass. And I am happy to say that 58 Senators, Republican and Democrat a like have called Obama out on this measure. And they have collectively vowed to oppose this.

What is ironic is the U.S all ready has  military arm sales  regulations, all that needs to be done is the rest of the world follow suit and adopt it. But rather then harmonize other nations the diplomatic crowd would rather force Washington to adopt its utopian vision of a global disarmament.

However with 45 Republicans and 13 Democrats against this measure, I am sure Obama and the U.N will be in for a long fight. I just hope he doesn’t get re-elected in 2012. If he is given a second term, then I am positive the first thing on his agenda will be gun control. And as we all know, any gun control legislation only hurts those of us who are abiding by the laws.


2 comments:

  1. I've been following that. It's part and parcel with the way that man operates. Behind closed doors, in secret, whatever it takes to force his will on everyone else. I hope all the people who voted for him are happy with what they got.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope they are happy too with what they voted for. Sometimes I want to ask someone how the Hope and change is working out for them.....

    ReplyDelete