Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The Dems Lost a Seat

Incase you havent heard, the Democrats lost the seat from the 9th congressional district in New York, this was the seat vacated by the disgraced Anthony Weiner and a seat that was a democratic stronghold and had NEVER sent a Republican candidate to congress.

While the White House may wish to blow this off and say it is irrelevant. It is a major upset for the party. This congressional district was 40 % Jewish. The democrat candidate was a Orthodox Jew, they chose to vote in a Catholic Republican. But with the vulnerable economy and Obamas stance on Israel any democrat candidate is going to have this administration as a monkey on their back.

3 comments:

  1. I feel the tide is turning away from the Dems. They still want to raise taxes and such, but don't get me started.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also feel that way too, slowly but surely the tide is shifting. However I know there is still a long way to go. and the media will never turn on BO. and I just hope and pray that we get a GOP candidate that can bring an upset in 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely a bad day for the Dems. I am sooooo brokenhearted! :)

    ReplyDelete