Thursday, September 1, 2011

Government Junkets Exposed!

I came across this website from a Facebook friend. It is dedicated to revealing government travel expenditures. And like the author says, in a time of financial crisis, and families having to budget down to the last cent. How can our elected officials justify spending 14 billion a year on travel expenses. I know right now in my family we have to save up for a short weekend vacation to Disney World, and if any one has been there recently, those tickets aren’t cheap. It’s too bad we can’t take our family to some of these destinations, like our government officials are.

http://junketsleuth.com/


Also a big hearty WELCOME to my new followers: Duke, Warlock, Meadow House Musings, and Johnnybgood...  Come often to visit and stay as long as you like, and be sure to tell your friends....

3 comments:

  1. Thank you! I was just wondering about this subject and was not sure where to begin. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do it because they are greedy, selfish, corrupt and totally unconcerned about anything but themselves and their own edification.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kellie- your welcome! : )

    Arsenius- Amen!

    ReplyDelete