Friday, September 2, 2011

MY WANT......

I saw this about 3 years ago and have wanted it ever since... 

Its the Hell Kitten AR-15 ....

No i am not making this up..it is real. A very loving husband built this for his wife. He wanted to take away the mystique of the "evil black rifle" and came up with something cute and cuddly.


Parts


Assembled 


And yes it does work, here is the lucky girl  shooting it :





4 comments:

  1. JUGM-I'm proud to see more women jumping in and I'm happy that she has a husband that cares enough to build it for her, but...damn. That is one ugly gun. Hey...whatever floats your boat. It is a little funny and ironic. Could you imagine handing it to the cop after they arrived to see how you had busted up a home invasion? Hehe. Makes me chuckle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeeze, aw man, pink. It would nice on you...chicks, I swear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hillybilly- Yes I can imagine the look on the cops face, kind of like a vicious pit bill named "Fluffy".

    Lila-I love the pink too and the little flowers on the magazine. so feminine : )

    Stephen- Maybe I can get hubby to build me one and then you can take a turn shooting it.

    ReplyDelete