Monday, April 9, 2012

NBPP Wants Day of Action

Senior heard this on Boortz this morning. The NBPP has sighted tomorrow April 9th as a "Day of Action" The audio is very chilling and is a bit difficult to understand at times..They want to cross "The Red Sea" and not the one in the middle east. They are calling for an all out race war down here. I have said it before we are a powder keg...unfortuantly when that powder keg goes off, it will be some innocent person on their way to school or work that will get caught in the crosshairs..

In a turn of events in the Zimmerman case, the DA announced she Will Not take the case before a Grand Jury..I fear this will be more fuel to add to the all ready burning fires,

It will be interesting to see if this audio makes it on to any of the MSM news reports tonight. I know the Grand Jury issue will be at the top of all broadcasts...but how many of us will hear about this "Day of Action"....


13 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I can't stand to spell like a democritter...

      While not surprising, what absolutely kills me is that the Law enforcement agencies are just giving these democritters a pass on this.

      Conspiracy to commit murder,
      Conspiracy to riot,
      Conspiracy to overthrow the US government
      Conspiracy to commit kidnapping (bounty on Zimmerman)

      but they already have made arrests in Oklahoma (which is good) on those "white" boys that murdered those blacks this weekend.

      Delete
    2. Yea...so fast to arrest those white boys....but where are the warrants for the NBPP...

      Delete
  2. I think you are right on the button with this. It seems that "they" are trying as hard as they can to escalate this into an all out race war, calling for riots in the streets.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! its what they want...and its very scary because a lot of innocent people are going to get killed. What worries me the most is the President trying to use it to instill martial law

      Delete
  3. Sanford is a keg waiting to blow. The fuse is lit. Zimmerman will not be arrested and the keg will exploded. Everyone is on stand by so is SWAT. tic tic tic tic...........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So, Rob, are the skin heads down there as well now, or is that a myth? The media is saying one thing and the Sanford police is saying the opposite.

      Delete
    2. I have also heard the neo-nazis are down there...but my news here isn't sensationlizing it..

      Delete
  4. All I can say is "take care" especially to my sunshine state blog friends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!... it all ready started...someone shot out some windows in a police car early this morning....

      Delete
  5. Glock Mom and Rob...If you and family need to escape for a few days I have plenty of floor space. I am in NW Florida 4 miles back in the woods. One way in and one way out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TY for the invite..and I know we would have a fabulous time...but if anything did happen...Senior is ready to get it on!

      Delete