Oh, that's sooo bad.
I know...I am terrible!
that's just wrong....however, it is the best reason I know for not taking my wife on a trip there either.(wait for it............)
bad! bad! bad! but funny as heck too - bahahahahahah!your friend,kymber
see I helped you start your Monday off with a giggle....but I know It is bad!
Alas one consequence of "No fault divorce" culture is that in a couple of generations people wont get jokes like this or the humor(from the outside) of couples that live forever just because they will not give the other the pleasure of dying first.
well said! you are so correct, this sort of humor will no longer exsists in our childrens generation...
LOL....I stole it from you to send out in an email!....Too Funny
Priceless
Oh, that's sooo bad.
ReplyDeleteI know...I am terrible!
Deletethat's just wrong....however, it is the best reason I know for not taking my wife on a trip there either.
ReplyDelete(wait for it............)
bad! bad! bad! but funny as heck too - bahahahahahah!
ReplyDeleteyour friend,
kymber
see I helped you start your Monday off with a giggle....but I know It is bad!
DeleteAlas one consequence of "No fault divorce" culture is that in a couple of generations people wont get jokes like this or the humor(from the outside) of couples that live forever just because they will not give the other the pleasure of dying first.
ReplyDeletewell said! you are so correct, this sort of humor will no longer exsists in our childrens generation...
DeleteLOL....I stole it from you to send out in an email!....Too Funny
ReplyDeletePriceless
ReplyDelete