Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Obamas B-Ball...

Is he just that "full of himself" ? There is absolutely no humility is there?   they did a basketball clinic at the annual White House Easter Egg hunt, featuring Pro players...and look at the balls they used: emblazoned with his image.. isn't it like worshipping a false image?

11 comments:

  1. Are you honestly saying that you wouldn't enjoy slamming his face into the ground? I know I sure would.

    Then again, that kind of holds true for most who hold public office...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea it would be fun! so would slamming some with pelosi on it...

      Delete
  2. Anytime he spends designing basketball logo-layouts is time he is not spending governing. Very much the same reason I wish he would take more vacations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yea we need to give him a permanant vacation though...

      Delete
  3. He is so full of himself, isn't he...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. just disgusting..I don't think a President has ever gone to that level and had their face plasterd on a ball...

      Delete
  4. Talk about your blown up air-heads.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. his head on a ball...gives a whole new meaning to "Air Head" lol

      Delete
  5. At first I wanted to say I would love to slam that face on a court but after a few seconds I thought, I don't want to touch anything with his face on it. He is EVIL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha! You know it just shows how arrogant he is....

      Delete
  6. Next time Senior and the guys get together use his photo for target shooting. can it be placed on a clay pigeon ???

    ReplyDelete