Tuesday, June 5, 2012

It Finally Came!

Yesterday was Christmas in June for me. My custom designed Pirate Girl Tire Cover came, along with matching T-Shirt. It looks so much better then what I expected, you really can't tell that it is airbrushed. They then put a shiney sealer and protectorant on it for longer endurance in the hot sun.



And this is my matching T-Shirt. Can't wait to wear it this coming weekend..


10 comments:

  1. ok THAT is just way too awesome! love it love it looooove it!

    your friend,
    kymber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo Ho, Yo Ho, a pirates life for me. arrr.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There you go..you and senior both, he's been making me say " Arrrr matey" to him.. lol

      Delete
  3. That's cool, custom made graphics are great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like custom stuff as well... now we just need to put some sort of locking device on it so it doesnt get stolen.

      Delete
  4. Pirate Girl Arrrrrrrrr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should of had them added a rottweilor in the back ground...ha ha.

      Delete