Tuesday, September 9, 2014

An Apology

I deleted yesterdays spirited post.  I apologize for the way it became out of hand.  It was not my intial intentions.

Unfortuantly,  and for obvious reasons my comments moderation is up. Something I never wished to do. Also I am taking a wee bit of a break. There are more pressing issues in this world and with my family right now.

Take Care,

JUGM

6 comments:

  1. Gmom send me an email its on my blog if you want to vent. How are the boys liking their new school? How's Sr new job?? How are you handling the move??

    ReplyDelete
  2. JUGM,

    No need to apologize. I would have done the same thing.
    Family is more important along with the stuff going on in the world.
    Sending love to you, Senior, and the Boys.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. No need to apologize... after all, it is *your* blog :-) You've had a lot of stressful changes so take a breather and enjoy your family and those wonderful new surroundings. We'll be here when you are ready to return.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found you lol! No, I am kidding, there is lots of old content to keep me busy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I missed it, but that's a phenomenon common to all blogs at one time or other. I really enjoy your posts,so I hope you are back soon.

    ReplyDelete