Maroon... that way I don't have to use four letter words...
Pitiful, another non-four letter word.
He touts the military this morning because of the raids last night, but then disrespects this way--such a hypocrite.
It's funny that the noble peace prize winner has bombed more countries than any other president since WWII.source:http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/29/opinion/sunday/president-obama-warrior-in-chief.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0
Oh K....Thanks for that laugh. I had never thought of that. Thanks for sharing the link...
totally clueless.
I think he is beyound clueless
JUGM,I have a few words I would place in the blank above however, I have to be a watch my mouth. Love to you and yours,Sandy
Wow. Way to keep it classy and respectful there. I can't wait to hear someone say "Well, George Bush used to do that tooooooooooo!"
That man has no style at all. Nothing he does surprises me anymore.
'miserable dickweed' The word I chose to fill in that blank.
Maroon... that way I don't have to use four letter words...
ReplyDeletePitiful, another non-four letter word.
ReplyDeleteHe touts the military this morning because of the raids last night, but then disrespects this way--such a hypocrite.
ReplyDeleteIt's funny that the noble peace prize winner has bombed more countries than any other president since WWII.
ReplyDeletesource:http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/29/opinion/sunday/president-obama-warrior-in-chief.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0
Oh K....Thanks for that laugh. I had never thought of that. Thanks for sharing the link...
Deletetotally clueless.
ReplyDeleteI think he is beyound clueless
DeleteJUGM,
ReplyDeleteI have a few words I would place in the blank above however, I have to be a watch my mouth.
Love to you and yours,
Sandy
Wow. Way to keep it classy and respectful there. I can't wait to hear someone say "Well, George Bush used to do that tooooooooooo!"
ReplyDeleteThat man has no style at all. Nothing he does surprises me anymore.
ReplyDelete'miserable dickweed' The word I chose to fill in that blank.
ReplyDelete