Friday, March 2, 2012

"Monumental" Kirk Camerons New Movie

I was cruising You Tube, and saw this video... It is the trailor for Kirk Camerons documentary called "Monumental". The movie itself will only be in theatres for one day..March 27th. I wish it would run for a weekend as then Senior and I could have  a date night and go see this. Its about his view of the direction this country is going in, and how we can "Go Back"....  It looks really incredible, and I hope it will soon be out on DVD, so I can purchase it. I think its something for everyone to watch..


8 comments:

  1. it looks awesome and i always liked Kirk Cameron - thanks for sharing this - i hadn't heard about it! and am glad that i now have! let's see how fast netflix gets it - i hope netflix gets it fast!

    your friend,
    kymber

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't hear about it either until I stumbled upon it while browsing youtube. I just wish it was going to be out for more then one day, as I would like to see it. But I am sure it will be on DVD.

      Delete
    2. Hi!
      Monumental might be in the theaters that weekend thou you will have to check your local theatre. I believe it will only be in a few selected theaters.
      It will be out on DVD afterwards.

      Delete
  2. Wow, thanks for pointing this out. I had no idea it was even out there. Any idea when it will be out on dvd?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I knew when it will hitt DVD, since its only out in the theatres for one day, I assume it won't be too long.

      Delete
  3. It's interesting how many anti-Hollywood movies are starting to quietly starting to be successful. The old barriers to truly independent films are being overcome by technology and much though the cultural elite tries to close there eyes and pretend it isn't there the country really is hungering for pro-family movies.

    Ironically "family friendly" fare has become the new grind-house taboo that everyone wants to see while society looks down their noses at it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is because deep down to our core, given everything the left tries to shove down our throats on a daily basis, America is still a Moral country. We saw that when Californians went to the poles and voted against the gay marriage thing. but the left didn't like it so they over turned in their court system.
      And I am tired of trying to watch what is called 'family friendly" shows on tv with the kids, and they throw in some profanity.. Or, when I turn the morning news on, and the firsst story is of 2 male soldiers kissing during a homecoming.And its suppose to be all wonderful and we are suppose to applaud it. But I am left having to explain to my boys what they just saw. ( which now you just gave me an idea to post about that experience. )

      Delete
  4. I missed it, but will buy it when it comes out on DVD or another medium. Please let us know. We want to support this movie and your effort.

    ReplyDelete