This is just great news for the Obama campaign...his secret service detail can't keep it in their pants...and what ,if anything does the President know or has partaken in.... I wonder how many times he will say he was not responsible or involved. Michelle is probably beating him with her slipper as I type....
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/secret-service-agents-busted-refused-pay-hooker-source-article-1.1061657
I guess its no secret any more to what that branch of the service was into....
ReplyDeleteWhat is it with democrat presidents and sex scandals? Wonder how many times he's had a hooker
DeleteBahahaha! Now that is funny Rob. I cant wait to hear all the jokes that come out of this...
ReplyDeleteI like how the article said it was embarrassing to the White House...this White House has a whole laundry list of things to be embarrassed about and this isn't even in the top 100. Although its was pretty stupid.
ReplyDeleteI bet my right arm..that he wants to cover this up because his Secret Service has dirt on him.. This behavior did not start over night, they have been doing this a long time..and I believe he has been involved a time or two....I mean geez! look what he's married too!
Delete