Tuesday, August 7, 2012
Happy Birthday !!!!
Another birthday in our house today. Our little man ND turns 6. Today he gets the best present ever, we are letting him go to his school and meet his new teacher! Isn't that what every kid wants to do on their birthday?
On birthdays in our house, the birthday person gets to pick the menu for the day. For his special day he has chosen: Chocolate Chip pancakes for breakfast, a lunchable for his little lunch, then NY style pizza for our supper. And oh yes..cake! He chose a chocolate Transformers Cake... This will be his second Transformers cake in a row. I have told him that next year, please pick out something else.
He loves his little transformers, and gave me a long list of the new Mini ones he is wishing for...His favorite thing to play with his transformers is crushing the evil democrats. I have blogged about those infamous battles in the past. I am 100% sure that when he opens his little presents tonight, he will not be disappointed, and more battles in the living room will rage.
So now its off to start breakfast and give our little man a happy birthday .... : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Happy Birthday ND! Bet that Transformer cake is going to be good!
ReplyDeleteThanks Mama! I am so happy your back. I do not bake good cakes, so wally world is making this one..of course it has transformer toys on it! lol
DeleteHappy Birthday ND!!!
ReplyDeletei hope you had a fantastic day, JUGM...but with that menu, how could it be anything but! here's hoping he can whack a few more democrats with his new transformers - bahahahahah!
your friend,
kymber
Thanks Gurlie! Yes he had a wonderful Birthday... got some new mini transformers and a transformers space ship... My neice even sewed him a transformer pillow case... His world is complete tonight..
Delete