Thursday, February 28, 2013

Duck Dynasty New Vegan Calls

In case you missed it, last night was the season premiere of "Duck Dynasty" and it did not disappoint.  Senior and I were  laughing so hard over Uncle Si's Poodle retriever that it brought tears to our eyes.

Anyways, some of the Robertson family was then on the Jimmy Kimmel Show. The musical guest was some one named "Morrisey" I could not tell you who in the heck he is, but apparently he is a liberal tree hugging  vegan yuppie and he refused to perform  on the show with the Duck Dynasty guys, because they promote "The Serial Killing of Innocent Animals"

Well, I will let Jimmy's opening monologue speak for it self, So if you needed a good laugh today then enjoy:

4 comments:

  1. That was hilarious! I just knew this season was going to be scripted and dissappointing. So far it's hilarious as usual! I loved Si telling his long winded story, LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen this show, but I have heard others do like it too; I might have to catch it sometime!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed it so thanks for posting this. How ironic that the libs preach tolerance yet he wouldn't be on the show LOL!

    ReplyDelete