Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentines Day...


 
That special day is here.. Gather up your sweetie and go out to dinner, or make them a nice surprise. I am currently baking all three of my boys M&M cookies..that is their little valentine present from mommy...
Baseball is in full swing, and both boys have practices tonight. NW finally got drafted and he is a proud little "Dodger"  Senior is helping out with coaching.

I am doing the drawing for the cards this afternoon, so GOOD LUCK to all who entered. Tomorrow I will do a post announcing the lucky ladies who won.

Last night I watched a terrible movie: "Battleship"..  NEVER watch a naval movie with a retired sailor..Senior kept coming in the room pointing out all the errors. I did find it funny when the "Missouri" got underway ...those old guys cracked me up.  All I can say is, thank the Lord I did not pay to see it in a theatre...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


In case you did not guess it early this week Today is also my Birthday. Yes I am a valentines baby.   WOW 28 !!! I can't believe it! My day started by getting the boys to school, then I came home, climbed back in bed and buried myself under the covers in a dark room.

My mother called to wish me "Happy Birthday" she then proceeded to tell me that at precisely 5:07am she was awoken with sharp baby pains...but now they have subsided and she felt like she had given birth to a watermelon...lo/. I told her she has to experience it all over again because my sisters birthday is the 16th. : ) 
Senior all ready gave him his gift, it was my new rifle.We went shooting yesterday and it performed flawlessly..I really love it.
The boys have a little something for me as well, but I guess I will get that when they are home from school. Due to practices tonight, we are doing dinner out tomorrow night..can't decide where to go though.

Now I am off here to make my sister a Birthday card..again HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERY ONE!  

-JUGM

12 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday again Glock Mom...My sweet mother in laws birthday was also today. I miss her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday from the K family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 28th Birthday JUGM....honestly gurlie, i didn't think you were a day over 25 but i guess you are just wearing your age well!!!! i hope that you have a fantastic day and i glad that you love your new rifle! much love being sent your way, from me, on your birthday!

    your friend,
    kymber

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to you and my daughter!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to you! I hope you get that camera you've been wanting! I need a decent camera so badly, but that isn't happening anytime soon. I will be getting my very own Glock. :)

    We vacationed in Blue Ridge, GA and we liked the area. We usually visit Boone, NC but, decided to go somewhere new. I can see why you would be looking to buy there.

    I have spent many hours at the baseball fields. Now I spend it at pools, he's a swimmer. :)
    Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday! So neat that your mom did call and relate your birth story (yet once again I am sure) but neat that she is still alive to share this special day with you!!

    The cookies sound delicious; I'm sure they will be enjoyed!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday and many more.

    Also happy Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday youngen! I wish I was 28 again, had some good times back then LOL! Hope your day is super fabulous and enjoy your dinner tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. THANK YOU EVERY ONE!!! I really do appreciate it all the sweet compliments... : )

    ReplyDelete