Then today It came in the mail :
Got lots of cool stickers, I took the 2 Rifle ones at the bottom and made them in to a car magnet. I also got a autographed picture of Steven Rinella host of the "Meat Eater" show on the Sportsman Channel He has also done a series on the Travel Channel called " The Wild Within"
Being the Glock Girl that I am, My favorite item is this little beauty:
The boys were completely nuts over all the stickers, and confiscated a few of them. ND found this temporary tattoo and cammo rubber bracelet. He Immediately stuck the tattoo on his arm before his older brother could grab it, now he doesn't want to wash it off...
So, a big THANK YOU GunDivas for this awesome prize and for sharing your goodies from the Shot Show.



Congrats on winning the prize!
ReplyDelete