Tuesday, February 12, 2013

JUGM's Very First Give-a-Way

As most of you know, this week is my Birthday. It falls on that special day that Hallmark created to sell more cards. So, to celebrate...I am giving all my readers a chance to win ONE of THREE sets of SIX note cards, all designed and hand crafted by me. Some are complete works of art, others aren't. But All are lovingly created and special.  My theme for these sets was, as you can guess "flowers and butterflies".  They are blank inside, and can be used for any occasion-with the exception of 2 cards that I stamped with "HELLO" but then I did not do any more, because the stamp as I soon realized was off and the "O" was lower then the other letters...    : (  sorry
 
 Just comment on how you would like to win. I will write your name down, and then they will be placed in our Atlanta Braves Batting Helmet. I will then have NW, ND, and Senior each pick a name.
I will keep this post up until the drawing. The Deadline to Enter is 12 noon on February 14th.
The Drawing will be that evening and on Friday the 15th. I will announce the 3 lucky winners.

And Guy's don't be afraid to enter these also make nice gifts for your ladies. Or, you may have a lady friend or a family member that would be over the moon to get one of my creations in the mail from
you.






8 comments:

  1. cute cards!! count me in for the giveaway!!

    early happy birthday too :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are freakin gorgeous gurlie and i would definitely love to win them!

    your friend,
    kymber

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome!!!! Butterflies are spiritual beauties! My tattoo is a butterfly, I have a butterfly charm on my rearview mirror in my car, and my favorite dulcimer has butterfly cut outs! I ♥ me some butterflies!!! Please put my name in the hat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to win. My mom has collected butterflies since I was a little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Glock Mom....I would like my name in the hat! I love paper and pen products of any kind. Yours are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are really pretty. Please put my name in the hat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! I would love to have my name in the hat. I am putting a link on my Pininterest to your site.

    ReplyDelete
  8. CUTE!! Better than halmark! I'd love to win some. THanks for the chance

    ReplyDelete