Saturday, March 2, 2013

Actual Letter...

If you are on FB, then head over and "Like" American Specialty Ammo"...he posts lots of fun pics.
This though is an actual letter that a fan sent him. Some one put this on the persons car.... 

I am curious..If one of your neighbors did this. What would you do?

Knowing Senior and I, we would probably just go get a bigger NRA sticker. Or do a covert mission one night, and plaster the persons car with Pro-Gun stickers....

-JUGM

9 comments:

  1. My reply would be, Dear Neighbor, I talked to God and he said you're an idiot.
    PS, I don't feel safe living in a neighborhood with someone as unstable as you obviously are, please keep your kids away from mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that is a good one!. I wonder what the guys reaction would be...

      Delete
  2. Dear Neighbor, Jesus told His disciples to purchase swords to protect them. If a firearm had been available at the time I am almost sure He would have told them to purchase one of those. We all are supposed to live as Christ Himself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure what I would do. The audacity of the neighbor to send such a letter. Everyone is entitled to have their own thoughts and beliefs and be able to express them. I remember years ago my brother got his first car; he's all of 16/17 years old. He put a McGovern sticker on the back of his car, heck he wasn't even old enough to vote. The neighbors up the street had a fit about it. I'm can't remember how my mom handled it, but I'm sure it was with grace and dignity since that's how she tended to do things; I would hope in a similar situation I would do the same.

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a really good story Betty..Your Mother was certainly sweet and gracious over the situation.

      Delete
  4. I would make it a point to open carry every time I mowed the yard. He would also have so many NRA stickers on his car he wouldn't be able to see out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The temptation to go full "Tactical Tommy" around the next trip to the range would be strong, that or have a redneck bordering on white-trash bonfire party.

    I might also be tempted to add some Bellview Asylum graduate, pagan pride, and maybe a "I love children...they're delecious" stickers to my car. I think that would hit the high points of her letter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bahahahahaha I want the "I love children one" for the back of my car. That ranks up there when My son asked a Girl Scout if Girl scout cookies were made from real Girl Scouts.

      Delete