this is kinda' gross and i will try to keep it down to a dull roar - but i once saw one of those de-motivational poster things out there on the net - it was a cow pooping in a field and the caption read something like:
"that's right vegans - my food sh*ts on your food"
bahahahahahah! even just thinking about it still makes me laugh. if i ever hunt it down i will post the link here for you!
ROTFLMAO, So very true. Millions of veggies give their life up every day.
ReplyDeleteRob- just trying to do my part... : )
ReplyDeletethis is kinda' gross and i will try to keep it down to a dull roar - but i once saw one of those de-motivational poster things out there on the net - it was a cow pooping in a field and the caption read something like:
ReplyDelete"that's right vegans - my food sh*ts on your food"
bahahahahahah! even just thinking about it still makes me laugh. if i ever hunt it down i will post the link here for you!
your friend,
kymber
My food eats their food.
ReplyDeleteVegan- old indian term for "bad shot"
Kymber- I think I have seen that..it is funny.
ReplyDeleteMudbug-Our food is way better...but I slaughtered some of thier food tonight when we made BLTs.
My kids used to love Veggie Tales but after a few hours I would go nuts. BTW got my new Survivors book today. Cant wait to start it.
ReplyDeleteMine came in on Wednesday... so far its not dissappointing.
ReplyDelete