Happy Saturday Everyone! In a small attempt to get in to the Halloween Spirit, I am "Spooky -fying" my blog , I especially love the Predator pumkin to the side..that is cool, and some one put in a lot of work on it. I even think I am going to do a short series on well known haunts.
Today is the 1 year birthday party for the little tyke, offically he turns 1 on the 28th,but his family doesnt want anything interrupting their FLA/GA football festivities next weekend so they are having it today..and NO, Thank God they are not Florida Fans..
Fall is in the air here, and I love it. We have had a nice cool spell going on, woke up this morning to a crisp 40 something. Last night hubby lit a fire in the fire pit on our patio, I wrapped up in my camo snuggy and enjoyed the fire and star gazing. Our boys are well in to their flag football season, and the oldest one even grabbed a couple of flags during the last game. Report cards came home yesterday and both kids did well. So for the hard work they were rewarded. We are so proud of both of them and the little men they are becoming..
Have a good weekend Everyone!
We love the cool weather, I wish we could have a fire but it would end up in a grill at our apartment complex. No privacy there. We would end up with every drunk within the place.
ReplyDeleteits a shame, but you are right..plus add in the kids running around wanting to roast marshmellows..
ReplyDelete