Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Sacrifice.....

Another good motivational poster....

2 comments:

  1. ugh. now you have got me all teary and mushy. but it has been a long day. and i do have a bunch of sawdust in my eyes (worked all day at the volunteer fire department putting on new siding and whatnot).

    i have a friend who never met her father - she was born shortly after he died in the korean war. it breaks my heart when i think about it.

    i am a 10yr veteran who is very proud to have served my country. i made some sacrifices - but nothing compared to the sacrifices that my Canadian and American comrades made. nothing in comparison. and their loyalty to serve and sacrifice always blew me away.

    what a lovely post. now i must go and get the sawdust out of my eyes!

    your friend,
    kymber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kymber- I didnt mean to get you all "weepy eyed"
    Not having kids while my hubby was on sea duty is one thing I was thankful for.We got pregnant when he went to shore duty at his last command before retiring. I don't know if you heard about the 22 Navy Seals who died in August in the Helo accident..but when I see that pic, I think of them and the babies they left behind...so sad....

    ReplyDelete