Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Wednesday Tid Bits...

The middle of the week, I am so glad its here.  Hubby had a “procedure” this morning at the VA Clinic. The positive to that is I did not have to keep the little tyke. I asked Hubby if it was possible for him to have the same procedure for the next 11 days so that I would be done with the little darling..  I got “The Look” from hubby.  The one thing about the procedure I really hated was that Hubby couldn’t drive afterwards…which meant I had to drive him. For some reason my driving makes him more nervous then a preacher in a strip club. And he being a passenger seat driver makes me tense…which we had a bit of a spat when he told me to make a left and I made a right instead, right in to a butt ton of lunch time traffic. I did apologize to him, because in the end I know he was only trying to help. Now I am cooking him a good supper of chicken, corn on the cob and green beans.

Then I come home and log on to Drudge. And I see the following picture. How big of an ego can one person have? Is he actually in a school classroom reading a story book to kids about himself?  Now I know we might be home schooling next year if that is on the shelves of the library.  

7 comments:

  1. I hope that he is feeling better, dinner sounds great to me. We had chicken patties.
    After all isn't Obama just a cartoon anyhow?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how he feels. I get one of 'those' every three to five years too. Sweet Wife, like you, drives me home too. Of course I'm very much the gentleman. Obama, well, there you go. I understand next week he plans to extend his arms and heal the sick world wide.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweetheart, are you aware word verification, sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stephen-Worry about your Own Blog!.... Just Joking... I actually thought I had that turned off, and now I do.. : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rob- yes dinner was good..and I concur on BO being a cartoon...

    Stephen-Next I bet he tries to get Pennsylvania Ave. renamed to Obama avenue. Oh I am sure there will be some cities that do that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think what makes me giggle about that picture is it says " A puppy"! on the page, Is he secretly trying to tell us something?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't go to a hospital if I can help it.
    My wife drives us unless she is too tired. Even with glasses I have a little trouble seeing things as quickly as she can, so she's a better choice for that office.

    ReplyDelete