Monday, October 3, 2011

Wall Street Protestors...

I wake up this morning dumbfounded as to why these college kids are protesting Wall Street. What exactly are they protesting against?  Not one of their comments makes any sense. They claim to be protesting corporate greed, but this so called revolt started on Facebook. You can’t get more corporate greed then Facebook, when the inventor of it is worth billions.

I saw one girl holding up a cardboard sign, on the back of the sign was the “Home Depot” logo. So, let me get this straight, she is protesting Corporate America, with cardboard purchased from Home Depot, and actually giving the corporation free advertisement.

Then I read that Michael Moore who said this week that ‘Ending capitalism is more important than ending the Fed”  and Susan Sarandon have stopped by to lend their support. And because there is no real leadership with the movement, Unions have stepped in to give financial support and leadership. So now we will have a unionized protest. 

I wonder what the parents of these kids think.  These kids want Obama re-elected but what they fail to understand is that his 2008 campaign was bank rolled by Wall Street, and he is expecting the same for his 2012 campaign.   It all just makes no sense to me. Protest corporate America?.its Capitolism and Corporations that put people to work.




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And on another happier note.. As of today it is only 15 and a wake up till I am done babysitting the little tyke..  : )

8 comments:

  1. I have been following this Occupy Movement and made postings on my blog. These idiots don't have a clue. So now the left and the unions are getting involved. All I can say about the unions they are not what they used to be. Anytime Mike Moore puts his .02 in everything is one sided, The Left version.

    These kids are so unorganized this is what Obama and the rest of the left want. God help the U.S. if Obama gets re-elected.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rob- Omg! they make no sense to me. Yes, since this movement has no clear cut leadership, Unions have gotten involved to offer financial support. And Oh yea any time that big booty Moore gets involved and that Hag Sarandan, the credibility just goes out the window for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They don't make any sense. I have a nephew who was in college who voted for Obama and actually thought he was going to get free everything. He really believes that you and I should share our hard earned dollars with him who does nothing since getting kicked out of school. He sponges off of his Mom (my sister) Can't hold a job and has never worked long enough to buy a car so must be chauffeured everywhere. I have argued with him until I want to pull off his head and spit down his throat.

    If all of these kids protesting are like my nephew...We are in a heap big trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mama Bear- what is scary is they are the future leaders of this country.If the fate of all humanity rested on their shoulders then there won't be a humanity left. Good luck with your nephew I know it can grit ones teeth to have a relative like that. My ex sister was that way. Thank God she is now an Ex.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh, I know you are all going to pile on me but I was listening to the radio this morning and they were talking about this. After losing most of our retirement money in 2008, a disaster that was engineered by greedy S.O.B's who got rich and walked away, I'd love to throw some firebombs at Wallstreet myself. Nobody punished them. I got hosed, they got richer, and the money came from our taxes. If that's not reason enough to storm the Bastille I don't know what is. I feel for young people. What have they got to look forward to? No jobs,increasing taxes even if they can find one, falling quality of life in the country. I'd be mad too. Ok, set about me, strike down poor Old Arsenius.... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Arenius- I am not going to strike you down... You have a legitimate complaint and If I had that happen I would want to firebomb wall street as well. But these kids have no clue, Someone started this Wall Street Protest on Facebook and it has escalated. They have no clear leadership so the likes of Michael Moore and Unions have stepped in to be their financial support. Sean Hannity had a 18 yr old girl from my area on his show she was being interviewed by Ansley Earhart-that girl was a blooming idiot she had no idea as to why she was there,or what she was protesting for. And the same was for many of the other kids that were interviewed. One guy was sitting with a guitar, didn't know the purpose for the protest, just said he felt like being there because everyone else was. They are left wing radicals who bought in to Obama saying the rich should "pay their fair share". but yet it is those same Wall Streeters that bankrolled Obamas election in 2008.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It doesn't have to make sense, some college kids learn stupid stuff, smoke dope and have to find any stupid reason to protest. They do it 'just because'

    ReplyDelete
  8. I still think a few molotovs would do Wall Street a world of good...... ;-)

    ReplyDelete