Boys had a blast,as it was decorated for Halloween. So as I promised to Kymber, here are some pics of our trip.
They also have a "Lego-Mini City". More then 50 Million legos went in to building the city and all the lego exhibits throughout the park. I could not imagine having that many blocks laying around the house..
Then it was off to my favorite place..DISNEY!
We were so proud of ND who rode the Space Mountain indoor coaster 2 times..He loved it!
We caught some Parades, rode rides, and enjoyed the parks "trick or treating"
Cinderellas Castle was illuminated for Halloween
We also hit the premium outlet mall and did some school clothes shopping for the boys. I tried jeans on them from last year, and it looks like they are expecting a flood. We found my all time favorite kids store " Osh-Kosh" and racked up some some jean sales.
As good as it is to take a vacation, its just as equally good to get back home. Boys are back in school tomorrow, then maybe I can finally finish the long awaited baby album for my friend.
Its off now to the store for some groceries. Have a good day everyone !

I am always glad to be back home after being gone for awhile.
ReplyDeleteYou got some wonderful photos from your vacation.
Welcome home LUCKY!!! I can't imagine leaving this place and going to Disney World!!!! Envy is my new middle name ☺
ReplyDeletei love all of the crazy Lego things pics - i had no idea there was such a place?!?!?!?!? and i loved all of the other pics too! it sounds like a great time was had by all and i am very glad! it's always good to come home after being away....i hope you all got a bit of a break - you needed it!
ReplyDeleteyour friend,
kymber