The 2012 Annual Blogger Cook Off Award goes to
all participants because it was a four way tie. Congratulations to all who entered!
That is what happens when everyone is a excellant cook!
Senior and I would like to thank the academy for this award and to all our fans..without you we couldnt have done it.. : )

We don't get the chance to smoke much meat, but the mac and cheese is going on the "make list". Thanks, I'll post a pic when we do it. Thanks and Congrats again!
ReplyDeletecool!. When I use the 1 pound pasta box size, I usually use the little 4oz can of evaporated milk, and then I only add about 1/2 to 3/4 of the can. The problem is if you add too much milk, it will be runny.
DeleteHowever, if I am making it for a large family gathering, and use 2 or more pounds of pasta, I will use 1/2 to 3/4 of a large can of the milk. And how ever much pasta I use, is also the amount of cheese I add.
OK, what's next, the president is going to say, "you didn't cook that"?
ReplyDelete