Friday, October 5, 2012

My Friday; Monday....


The morning began with Senior and I both sleeping through the alarm clocks. When I do finally stumble up it is after 6am, and little ND is all ready dressed and ready to go. You can always tell what day of the week it is in my house by the rush of energy in the mornings. I as well, am ready for friday, that means we get to sleep in for the weekend.
 I look at the dinning room table, and my current scrap book project, knowing I need to bust my fanny on it-it's a baby album for a friend, baby is all ready 4 months old, need to get it to her at some point before her daughter graduates high school.

I get to the kitchen turn on the coffee pot, and wishing for an IV so I can just inject it right in to my blood stream. I then notice NW all ready up and ready to go...wow it is a Friday, normally I am having to raise my voice and turn the lights on his room just to get him to roll over.

They both bounce in to the kitchen, I am still yawning and half a sleep. Ruger begins his whine to go out, I open the back kitchen door to the sun room and that is when all the bells and whistles go off.... I forgot to disarm the blankety alarm!.. Kids scream, NW is holding his ears,  I run to the control panel to shut it off, Senior stumbles out of our room.."What the ---" 
 Well, at least my impromptu security alarm drill works..  : )

The company calls...they clear it out.

Time to go to school, boys in car, I forget my cell phone inside..go back in and get it..  I get back out to car, crank it up--"Oh blast" ! I say, I had forgotten to get cash from Senior so I could pay my chaperon fee for NDs upcoming museum field trip. Go back in side, wake Senior back up.... 
Finally we can leave for school. The morning is foggy, thick, you could cut it with a knife. As usual there is some nut that does not have their lights on.

Drop kids off, go back home. crawl back in to warm bed. Maybe if I go back to sleep, and re-wake up. I can start my Monday..errrr  Friday over again.....  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment