Friday, October 26, 2012

Welcome and Such....



We got some new followers to my clothesline. A big hearty Welcome goes out to :
Sweetvintageofmine,Beth Marie, Sweet Marie,  and Graybeard. Thank  you for hitting my follower button. I will try to do my best to respond to all your comments. I hope I have
 not forgotten anyone-If So then please accept my apologies.

Some have wonderful blogs of their own that I have stopped by and checked out. So go over and tell them I said "Hello".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now that we have the formalities out of the way, my hubby  at his blog: SENIOR'S MESS did an outstanding post last night about our Excel Food Prep list that we use. He meticulously developed it and did a in depth post on the subject. I recommend you check it out if you want to get your food preps better organized. Its always nice to  know what exactly what you have and for how many days.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hurricane Sandy is off our coast and we are enjoying cloudy skies and wind. I do pray for those folks in the mid-Atlantic and northeast who are in her sights. They say a 100 year storm is in the making. Stock up and get prepared now.
So with our weather today being kind of crummy, Senior and I took off to the gun range. It has been a little while since our last day there, and he has been wanting to try out the new Blackout 300 he built.
here is a sampling of my groupings :


This is with my Glock--okay so I got a few shots in the black..
 
 
With my Ruger 10/22 and the Archangel Conversion
yea I think I killed the guy !
 



4 comments:

  1. New Members Rock and nice shootin as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice groupings! The spread sheets are great, I started a log book but this is much more organized than mine & easier to print out. Thanks for the idea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank your for the mention. I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete