Friday, February 15, 2013

Contest Winners


I put all the names in the batting helmet, I made Senior, NW and ND close their eyes and draw a folded up piece of paper.
And the winners of my first ever give away are:

MAMA BEAR
AMY
and KATIDIDS

So please, email me your address to Jackedupglockmom@gmail.com
and I will get your cards in the mail within the next couple of days.

THANK YOU to every one who entered. I will be doing more Give aways featuring my home made items.  In the future look for "Altered Clipboards, Framed Single page layouts, Post It Note Holders and of course more note cards...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you to all who wished me a Happy Birthday...I really appreciate the sweet comments and sentiments. I did have a good birthday and tonight is dinner out. I hope you all had a wonderful Valentines Day as well.

-JUGM

11 comments:

  1. congrats ladies....even tho i am jealous as oh heck! i loved those cards! but i am sure the ladies will enjoy them! can't wait for more give-aways gurlie!

    your friend,
    kymber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday, JUGM - I missed it somehow. Hope it was a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I won!?!..Thank you, thank you! I have been building swarm traps today and just checked in a little while ago and then had to go do some more before dark. Thanks so much Glock Mom! I am going to have a give way in the next month or two with a jar of my first harvested honey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome! I will def. enter that honey give away! Cards will be in the mail tomorrow.. So Enjoy Them! : )

      Delete
  5. Thank you!! Sorry for the delay in responding, I dumped coffee on my lap top and kinda fried it!! still working to see if it will recover.... These will help me get over my tizzy fit and pouting LOL! Can't wait! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Katidids-- If you haven't all ready email me your address to : Jackedupglockmom@gmail.com I will get them in the mail to you on Tuesday

      Delete
  6. Emailed just now, I don't think the other went through....Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete