But here I am writing a post because I am nervous. I filled out our application for the puppy from Boxer Rescue, within a couple of hours, they called to do a phone interview, then this afternoon is our "Home Inspection" . There fore I should be cleaning, and picking up the house. Instead I am here talking to you good people about my nerves and the fact that I really hope to get this little girl.
I think some it is my whole biological clock thing, and wishing secretly for a daughter..At least with this one I won't have to worry about her hair in the mornings, or argue over clothes and boys. I can dress her in pink doggie sweaters, and a harness. We can talk girl talk while she watches me cook dinner.
She could be a total terror...but yet, I know I all ready love her. I feel like she was meant for us, and our perfect little girl.
We certainly won't get her today, I said before it is a process. I think there is still one more meeting where we take Ruger to her foster home and etc. But so far things are progressing. The Rescue folks are wanting her placed permanently, and the rescue folks are working to help make that happen for us.
I think even Senior is excited too. He went off to run some errands and pay a visit to Stephen. No doubt they will be talking about the upcoming slumber party they are having this weekend. I think there is rain in the forecast..they all better pack some rain gear....
Okay, I need to go now, must dust, vacuum, pick up small little toys thrown around the floor, tidy up, hang laundry out to dry, and get Ruger looking all handsome and spiffy...
Wish us Luck !
JUGM
Good Luck! I hope you get her!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHe just left. Said he had an appointment with his new girlfriend. Rain gear packed.
ReplyDeleteOh, tell him I said thanks again for the camera tips.
DeleteRain gear packed, but did you get the loin cloth? I heard about your camera.. all you do is point and click.
DeleteGood Luck!
ReplyDeleteLots of luck!!
ReplyDeleteGood luck!! Don't sweat too much if the house isn't that clean! They are coming to look at you and to make sure it is a safe environment but they won't be doing a "white glove" cleaning test looking for dust :)
ReplyDeletebetty
Kelly, DFW and Amy: Thanks! The visit went well, we may know something tonight, but def. by tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteCORGI: I don't know about that white glove thing..she was looking around pretty good. LOL. May not get the puppy..but God knows we have a clean house.
Praying that you get the little girl you want! Know you will enjoy her.
ReplyDeleteBlessings!
I hope you have gotten good news by now!
ReplyDeleteI'm sure y'all will do fine!
ReplyDeletegood luck!!
ReplyDeleteGood luck! I don't think they could find a better home for her :D
ReplyDelete