I did my drawing on Friday, and I have only heard from one winner. If I don't hear from the other 2, by Tuesday I will do a Re-Draw.
I emailed Mosins new owner and he sent pictures. The big boy is doing really well in his new home.
I am still on my search for a new little female boxer-but every thing I see is either mixed with a pitbull or they want an exuberant amount for the purebred puppy.
It does make me sad looking over some of these ads, you want to be able to bring them all home. but you can't. And I am learning at just how bad pitbulls are over bred in this country.. I don't want one. When I worked at the army vet. facility, I was lunged at by a male pitbull, then when I was 7mos. pregnant with ND I was bit by one in the leg.. All though I do understand that as far as the AKC is concerned there actually is no such thing as a pitbull..Its a name given to a mix of the AmStaff and Bull Terriors...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~We are now after 16 years having to shop for a new washing machine. It is making me sad that my old reliable Kenmore has finally bit the bullet. I use to have 2 things I hated to shop for : Swimsuits and Cars..now add appliances to that list. Everything is just so expensive, and I worry about the quality of things made these days. Currently we are looking at a Samsung, it has a 5 star rating, and a 10 year warranty on the motor etc.. Plus the price is in our range. I like it because while its a top loader, it does not have an agitator in the middle.
ND is calling for breakfast, I told him I would make an omelet, but he cringed his little nose.. oh well. I am not a restaurant.
Enjoy your Sunday, I will enjoy appliance shopping... ( sarcasm)
-JUGM
That's a long time for a washing machine! I fear the next one you buy won't last that long; they seem to make them cheaper and cheaper each year. Glad you guys have the extra day tomorrow to relax and hang out together! We had 80 degrees yesterday, maybe the heat will go your way?
ReplyDeletebetty
it is suppose to warm back up in the 70s by Tuesday I think. Then some more rain. I think we are going to have a very wet spring here.
DeleteI love my ole kenmore..I am going to miss it. If I could only deal with all that pesky water leaking from the bottom, I would be okay.. : )
Yep, don't plan on getting that life out of the replacement... sigh...
ReplyDeleteNo kidding.... Sigh, sigh Sigh...
DeleteI tease my Rooster that I will only pay that kind of money for one of those fancy washers if it will drive me home, wash, dry, and fold my clothes. LOL
ReplyDeleteIt is 68 here today. So I can't really complain.
Have a very blessed day.
Amy: You were one of the winners in my Card Give away.. I need you to email me your address to : Jackedupglockmom@gmail.com
DeleteSo I can get them out to you....
Actually, they are making the wash and dry ones, but they are a fortune.
All of our appliances are Kenmores and I do like them. Good luck with that shopping. I did thrift store shopping today. :)
ReplyDelete