Monday, February 18, 2013

Welcome and Other Bits of News



I want to give a big warm welcome to : ROXANNE BARE, SINDER ELLA, BADGER MEDIC, and GARLAND GIRL.
Thank you for stopping by and hitting the follower button. I promise to do my best to respond and to any and all comments you may leave.
Some have their own blogs--so stop by and tell them I sent you...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We got a new Washer yesterday..YAY!  And the best part..Its another Kenmore!  We did more shopping around at the major home improvement stores, but I just wasn't happy with the prices, or the brands. Then I remembered there was a small Sears Homelife Store out on the Island. We also got it for about 150.00 less then what the big stores wanted for the other brands.
  I am a happy glock mom today...
 
 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Super freezing weather here today, frost and ice on every thing. I have had a Split leaf Philodendron in the back yard, that has not had a chance. So yesterday I dug the poor thing up and potted it. Now it is in ICU in my sun room getting lots of warmth, and TLC. It is a special little plant to me, because it was planted over the spot where our two special female kitties are buried. We had them for over 15 years and they died within months of each other. So I am passionate about saving the plant.

Off to get my car serviced today, boys are out of school. then its baseball practices tonight. : )
Yay!  and in the freezing cold!!!   Double YAY !!!!

-JUGM

8 comments:

  1. Oh no, baseball practice doesn't sound fun! Its like when we lived in Montana, it was always "iffy" about opening day some years if it would be snowed out :)

    the washer looks great! Glad you were able to find something in your price range!

    I hope the day is a great one!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By 6pm when the sun was dipping behind the trees it was starting to get chilly fast...

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the welcome! I already was following but changed email address so had to change my settings...as a result, a new/not new follower! Everyone is invited to check out my blog at http://musingsbyroxie.blogspot.com/ though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the warm welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehehe... Love the baseball in parkas... And congrats on the new appliance, just don't expect it to last as long as the old one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, Senior is off with the oldest son at his practice, and I am with the little one. Brrr it was chilly out there tonight. Of course it does not phase kids.

      Delete