Sunday, October 28, 2012

What is it with us Blogger Girls ?

Ick! I am feeling my good Friend Kymbers pain today. Headache, cramps...ick! not feeling good at all. My monthly moon phase is at her peak . Here it is 12:30, I am still in my jammies, and so are the boys. Even our poor puppy Ruger is feeling under the weather, I think he ate something out in the yard, because he came in yacking. So he is resting in his cage.
I am not going to complain to much about it.  Because, happy for today and not next weekend during our camping trip, which also happens to be the weekend before Senior and Mines 18 year anniversary.   : )

 The dark clouds have left, and God has blessed us with a beautiful Sunday.
We are invited tonight to our neighbors church for their annual "Trunk or Treat" festival- The church goes over the top and it is lots of fun for the kids, but I am not sure I am even feeling up to that. I want to for the boys. If I can shake this headache, then I will.

Again more prayers today for our friends and family to the north..Hurricane Sandy is going to make things interesting for them over the next couple of days. I hope all is prepared, and folks are not taking this monster storm lightly. Please stay safe up there..

Tomorrow is a big day, but that is all I will say for now. You must check back tomorrow if you want to find out why......  : )


5 comments:

  1. So is Senior Chief in danger like Jamby?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh gurlie...i just saw your comment in my inbox and had to check and see if you had a pot up. i am so sorry that you are feeling the monthly blickies too....it sucks! but i have to tell you...if i had have gone to yesterday's potluck supper i would have pushed myself and i would be feeling soooo much worse today than i am. if you aren't up for it....skip the event. there are a few more years that you can take the boys to your neighbours church event. honestly, i am bushwhacked just from making the stew....i really needed to be laying down but i spent half of the day making veg and stew and then setting the oven on fire!!!! make sure to get some rest eh? warm hugs from me to you gurlie!

    your friend,
    kymber

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TY Gurlie! Yea I don't think we are going. Senior is going school work, and I really do want to rest up, because tomorrows event is much more important, and truly once in a lifetime.

      My headache is finally going away-which is helpful. But now I am going to lay on a heating pad.
      You get some rest as well, and feel better soon.

      Delete
  3. It is a beautiful day here as well :) Funny thing, hubby and I were just listening to that song "Beautiful Day" by Bono, we really like it. :) Enjoy the rest of your weekend! I'll be back tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete