Ive been sitting here staring at the screen, searching news worthy articles, and racking my brain for something profound to blog about today. I have the whole day alone until 530pm when I meet my crazy parents for dinner and get my boys from them. Senior is on a sleep over with friends tonight.
Today was a day I have a quietly looked forward to all week, a rare opportunity to have time alone.
My sister is turning 50, we are planning a surprise party for her, and I am secretly working on a memory album for her, people all across this country have written letters and sent in photos, and I have taken all that, laminated them and putting it in this special book. Every letter and picture has their own special page. It is all scattered on my dinning room table, today was the day I was going to get it all finished. I was going to turn on some Sirius XM Hairnation channel, and work in peace.
However, I awoke with ringing in both ears, everything sounds muffled and I have absolutly no energy to do anything. So, I thought taking a shower would help...okay I get the shower and my beloved hair dryer burns up...it turned cherry red inside and smoke started coming out... Isnt things like that suppose to happen on Mondays? So, upon Seniors advice to rest and relax- how did I end up spending my day? napping most of it away with the dog and cat. Maybe after a good seafood dinner with the kids and parents I will come home, put a movie on for the boys,and finally do what today was intended for..... One can only hope... : )
JUGM - sorry to hear that you weren't feeling well but i am glad that you took Senior's advice! the album for your sister is going to be priceless...expect many tears when she sees it! what a lovely gift!
ReplyDeleteyour friend,
kymber
Thank you Kymber....I will probably do a post on the album once its done..lots of time and effort has gone in to it.
DeleteHey Mom sorry to hear your under the weather. We have the same problem. Is Senior with Stephen & Duke?? If so may god help the state of Florida haha
ReplyDeleteRob- Feeling better this morning, ringing in ears is going away, i think its allergies. Yes Senior was at a slumber party with stephen, don't think Duke made it, no doubt they danced around a fire wearing loin cloths...lol
Delete