Incase of all out pandemonium and chaos, I am running a non scientific poll. Please look to the left and kindly vote. I will post results next week. Feel free to leave a comment as to your choice or for a line of discussion...
I think that is a nice one...however its a lever action, no pistol grips, and is not semi-auto. So I am not sure its something I would want to go in to a battle with.
I vied for the AK cause that is what is under my side of the bed and I like to shoot it. Papa Bear has a AR but I haven't shot it yet. When I do I may put that one under my side of the bed.
AR-15 light, accurate, ammo compatable, parts interchangable, with current LEO and miltiary issue.
ReplyDeleteyea that is my choice as well, and for those same reasons..
DeleteMossberg 464 SPX lever-action rifle.
ReplyDeleteSimple, reliable and in a caliber suitable for animals above poodle
I think that is a nice one...however its a lever action, no pistol grips, and is not semi-auto. So I am not sure its something I would want to go in to a battle with.
DeleteVoted. Have gotten him cleaned and pressed yet...
ReplyDeletewho Senior?
DeleteI vied for the AK cause that is what is under my side of the bed and I like to shoot it. Papa Bear has a AR but I haven't shot it yet. When I do I may put that one under my side of the bed.
ReplyDeleteMama Bear with an AK....holy cow...LOOK OUT.. If you like your AK then you will love the AR, give it a try sometime.
Delete