This story has been on our local news all weekend. I don't need to have kids for it to sicken me. But since I do have kids I look at them and think "How could she" ? There is a so-called mother of a 6 year old little girl, who thought drugs were more important then her child, so she used the little girl and prostituted her out in exchange for her drugs... Can it get more disgusting then that? How can you be so messed up and so far gone on drugs that your only alternative for a fix, is to prostitute out your baby?
Just because you give birth to a child does not make you a mother. Our babies are ours but for a short time, they are a gift. What we do with them in that short time is our responsibility. When little girls are supposed to be helping mommy cook, playing with barbie dolls, and dressing up, this little one was having to endure pain and suffering at the hands of her mother and strange men.Most likely she has been permanently damaged and may never have children of her own. I can not imagine the shear horror she went through, no child should EVER have to face that.
Thinking about it brings out anger, and tears, even now while writing this, my emotion started to swell up and I had to walk away and take a break. I wish there was a way to reach out to her, and offer a safe place, to soothe her nightmares. To comb her hair and dress her up like little girls deserve. How could the mother think that drugs were worth the damage she has caused. This little one is now in the custody of family members and safe..I beg to ask the question "Where was the family before" ? How could they not see the mother was a crack addict.
My wish for this little angel, who was so abused at the hands of her mother all in the name of drugs, is that she will recover physically, the mental and emotional part will take a long time. I pray she is put in to an environment of nurturing and love, and that when she grows up she will not become what her mother is.
As for the mother, its my wish that she be taken to the farthest reaches of a swamp, strapped to a tree, where no one can hear her screams....
Words fail me.
ReplyDelete"Mother is the name of God on the lips of every child." -The Crow
I know...words fail me as well.. Just plain sick...
DeleteIsnt it bad enough that we have to worry about pedophiles and child molesters? now we have parents pimping out their kids... WTF?
DeleteOdyssues - that was beautiful. thank you for sharing that!
ReplyDeleteJUGM - ugh. words fail me too. i am sorry that this story has you so upset, but the fact that you are this upset by it means you are a good person. and a good Mother.
your friend,
kymber
Thank Kymber! I just can't fathom how a mother can do that. Prostitute yourself out if you must, but NOT your 6 year old daughter.. I can't even talk about it without getting upset... ugggggg
DeleteI think there is a special place in hell for people like this.
ReplyDeleteYes, and I know that God will deal with her and those that committed this henous crime. but still i would LOVE to be the guard in her jail..
Delete