Friday, March 9, 2012

Solar Storm and others things... : )

This "Blankety" solar storm that is hitting the earth has been messing with everything electrical in my house...has it been that way for any of you?
First its been my laptop, my good ole trusty Dell...the screen has been flickering. Then our AC Unit..for no reason just stopped, but then suddenly came back on. The garage door yesterday was 1/4 way up and stopped. I kept pressing and pressing the button..then it finally went up the whole way.
To top it all off, I washed my Jeep, aka "Bulkhead" was a dirty boy. he must have been covered with an inch of pollen. As soon as I am done washing and drying him...what do you think it does? .... RAIN!

Then the "cou de gra" of my day came when I stepped out of the shower, and the school calls...apparantly our oldest has Pink Eye... I get up there to take him and the youngest home, and then to the doctor, and thankfully its not pink eye..just allergies from all the pollen.

 Their behavior in the doctors office was driving me nuts....The doctor had a basket of toys, and our oldest decided to take off the barbi dolls clothes so he can see what her boobs looked like... OMG! Are you serious??????
 I know I am thankfull it wasnt the "Ken" doll.  Then our youngest..if he pee'd once he pee'd 5 times while waiting! Then we get home and its bath time thus started the whinning and bickering between them... Our youngest with an angelic face and big eyes says to me " Mom, its okay, count to ten and just BREATH......" 

My two boys literally drove me to drink..I picked up a 6 pack of Smirnoff Ice's. the really good "strawberry acai". came home and sucked one down...
So , now I know..its TGIF ! and hopefully this solar storm will end..but wait! what is next for earth? An Asteriod in 2013 is predicted to come withen 16,000 of our planet...Holy Crap thats close! I will worry about that one tomorrow, and tonight sit by a fire and pop a top on a cold one.....

4 comments:

  1. Regarding the Asteroid, I saw this story a couple of days ago too. It made me remember a post I saw last year. I try to take all this in stride, because they'll never tell us what they are up too, but when you see stories like these, you can't help but wonder what's up that they aren't telling us about. It's human nature to try and connect the dots.

    http://rockymountainsurvivalinstitute.com/2011/05/is-us-shadow-government-planning-for.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG Matt those pics are something else. I totally believe our government has known about it and I have known we have bunkers, but too see such activity going on..Feels like that movie "Deep Impact" you know where Morgan Freeman plays the President..hmmmmmmm

      Delete
  2. Planet X, Nibiru, asteroid whatever you want to call it, didn't pass close to earth late last year? I haven't noticed any effects from the flares, other than this crazy weather, 70s on Thur morning and 40s by lunch! Don't know if that is flare related or not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. While that one last year was close. This one in 2013.. is going to pass betweeen 12-16,000 miles. the nearest satellite we have is at least 22,000 miles up. The worry is that the gravitational pull of the earth, could actually bring it even closer and cause an impact.

      Delete