Whew! this week has been a bit busy, Senior and I had a large mulch job to do yesterday for a elderly client. Started out only being 4 yards, then the old man pulls us aside wanting more done behind a shed...had to go get another 2 more yards... Luckily the temp here was only about 80. One good thing about yesterday is I finally got a bread machine...I ordered it from COSTCO. And got a good deal on it.
Then Senior gets a call...his dad has been taken to the hospital in Carolina.. So Senior is on his way up there..don't have a lot of details, but so far from what we have been told it is not looking really bad. He is 80, and in really good health...So we hope and pray all will be okay.
For 2 days in a row, our oldest has lost a tooth..his two front top ones.. the poor tooth fairy is going to have to take out a loan...hopefully there won't be anymore loose ones for a while..I looked online and did you know the current rate for a loose tooth is 5.00! I was lucky to get a quarter. I think even the little fairy knows about inflation....
So, kids in school, Senior on the road..my house is quiet...my sister is on her way over to spend the day with me and hang... My parents have invited the boys and I out to dinner, they want pancakes... : ) Thank you Lord for anti-depressants...because in dealing with my mother I need them... After dinner tonight, and kids are in bed...I will go through all my favorite blogs and see what is new... Enjoy your Wednesday Everyone!
In the past, for our little ones, we did a $1 coin. It seemed to be a little more "impressive". Who's to say?
ReplyDeleteThat is a thought...plus its a gold color and they will think it really is from the fairy..
Delete