Thursday, March 22, 2012

Pic of The Day





4 comments:

  1. As an LSU fan, I was sworn to pull against Tebow. Now that he moved, I don't have to hate on the Broncos anymore.

    It's an SEC thing, not a religion thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As a Die Hard Seminole Fan..I too am the sworn enemy of all things Gaytor. never liked the Jets, so its a good place for him to be. All though I think he would have been best served on a expansion team ..oh say like in China.

      Senior is a Gamecock, so you know how good he felt when they went in to the swamp and whipped the gaytors booties! Personally I go for any one who can beat UF.

      Delete
  2. NY Jets gear selling fast in Florida. Do ya think??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The news media around here this week has been sickening..I am so damn tired hearing about him..but what gets me the most, is he NEVER speaks out against it..he eats all this attention up.

      Delete