Okay its Super Tuesday... If you live in one of the 10 states involved then get out and vote. We have so much at stake for this election. And the biggest thing is to make Obama a One Term President.
What I see is you have two choices here... If you wish to continue on the same path our country is on, big government, higher taxes, a decline in the middle class, an entitlement rich culture, and high gas prices then keep BO in the White House.
Or, create a revolution in the voters box and help take our country back, send a message out to every politician that our voices can not be silenced and we the people will be heard. Tell them we are sick of what they are doing to this country and to our Constitution and fire them all.
Whether your support is for any of the four republicans, or Mickey Mouse..I don't care...All I care about is taking back our country and getting that Marxist out of office. Because if re-elected, he is first going to start with the Second Amendment, and imagine what he will do if the Dems get back the House...I shutter at the thought and I hope you do too, its too important not to.

3 votes against The Clown from us today. In September, when my Manchild #2 turns 18, we'll make it 4!
ReplyDeleteManchild #2 turns 18 in September, we vote in November. (Just didn't want anyone to think I didn't know when the election is. :-) Lol!)
DeleteI knew that... : ) Glad to hear you got out to Vote..Its so darn important this year more then any....
Delete