If the Afghans went crazy over our troops accidentally burning the koran, how in the heck are they going to react over this one? I have a feeling its about to get really nasty over there for our guys and girls.....
And they rejoiced in the streets on 911 when we lost 3000 people.
Right, wrong, or otherwise, I will not mourn the deaths of these Muslims. Payback is a bear, it seems. They can dish it out but can't take it. I know that sounds harsh, but that's the long and short of it.
You know Matt... You got a point there. I thought our government were sure to turn him over to the Afgans... but they quickly whisped him out of country... hmmmm?????
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteAnd they rejoiced in the streets on 911 when we lost 3000 people.
ReplyDeleteRight, wrong, or otherwise, I will not mourn the deaths of these Muslims. Payback is a bear, it seems. They can dish it out but can't take it. I know that sounds harsh, but that's the long and short of it.
Still not convinced this wasn't a setup by O-Hole just to get us out of there....
DeleteYou know Matt... You got a point there. I thought our government were sure to turn him over to the Afgans... but they quickly whisped him out of country... hmmmm?????
DeleteI was thinking Manchurian Candidate kinda ops....Just to stir up trouble else wear in the world At any rate I feel for his family.
ReplyDelete