Is this the future flag of the Socialist States of America? How disgusting.....it makes me sick. It is another slap in the face to all who are active duty, and veterans of our military..... How dare the Democrats do this to our flag :
Vets angry over American flag featuring Obama
The dumb democrat twit said she searched the internet and couldnt find legalities on it...obviously she didn't search that good...
ReplyDeletePretty disgusting. I would never pledge allegiance to anything like that Obama flag; I would certainly feel more compelled to burn it.
ReplyDeleteI think they should have ripped it down and did just that: Burn it...
DeleteWhere is that fellow who cut down the Mexican flag that was flying above the American flag? He apparently is the only one with a pair big enough to take care of this matter as well.
ReplyDeleteMy sons did not join the military to fight for this country under this Marxist disgracing our flag. Obama has disgraced this office since day one and so has his wife. November 2012 can’t come soon enough.
I am sure seeing his pic on that flag, made his head a bit bigger.. it is a disgrace to all who have fought and died for our country and for freedom.
Deletei honestly am lost for words....like lost. for words.
ReplyDeleteyour friend,
kymber
I know ...I am at a loss as well.... Just makes me sick.
DeleteThanks Mom, I missed their news. It makes me mad, just because of that idiots photo on it. That witch thought she would get away with it....BUSTED.
ReplyDeleteit just makes me get a visual of how this country is going unless we vote him out...
Delete