Tuesday, March 20, 2012

NOW THIS IS FUNNY - I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE

The Postal Services created a stamp with a picture of President Obama on it.


The Postal Service noticed that the stamp was not sticking to envelopes.
This enraged the President, who demanded a full investigation.
After a month of testing and $1.73 million in congressional spending, a special
Presidential commission presented the following findings:

1.The stamp is in perfect order.
2. There is nothing wrong with the glue.
3. People are spitting on the wrong side.

9 comments:

  1. Ha HA HA Ha...too funny! :) Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bahahahaha - i almost feel bad laughing! no i don't - bahahahah!

    your friend,
    kymber

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I got it from my dad...usually about 99.99% of the stuff he emails me I delete...but once in a great while, he sends something I actually read and share..

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Glad it gave you a smile ater all that you and Papa Bear are dealing with right now...

      Delete