Friday, July 20, 2012
Theatre Shooting
Today I am saddend along with the rest of the nation about the theatre shooting. Our thoughts and prayers goes to those families who lost a loved one. All they did was go to see a movie, something that at one time or another all of us have done at least once in our life.
This will be turned in to more ammo for the anti-gun folks, and used to demoralize us law abiding gun carrying citizens. The MSM is all ready trying to jump to conclusions and make assumptions.The gunman was this, the gunman was that..he was in the Tea Party, he had one of those "evil black rifles" etc... But I will have to remind those people that he could have used anything as a weapon. They found his apartment booby trapped, would it have been better had he thrown a bomb inside and locked the door?
This guys was infatuated with the Batman series, he studied the films, and studied the new trailer for the lastest film..he knew what he was doing and he knew how to incapcitate the crowd. Witnesses are saying he spoke not a word...just started shooting....I could not have imagined the chaos that unfolded inside the theatre...but again, our thoughts and prayers goes out to those families......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

He's also at the right age for schizophrenia to begin in adults and appears to be a whack job.
ReplyDeleteOf course some people are just evil.
I feel bad for all the families who won't see their family members again.
I know I feel bad as well, all they did was go to see a movie...really messed up.
Deletenow the Media is calling him "The Joker" they are playing right in to what he wants and that is the attention from it all.
our thoughts and prayers are with everyone who are affected by this sad event.
ReplyDeleteyour friend,
kymber